Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 16 Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 16 EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

FusionFall Name : Officer Second
Level : 35
Male Posts : 2069
FF Location : Orchid Bay (The Docks)

PostSubject: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 16 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 7:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello!

Since "The 7 Legends" filming is complete I think it is a good time to start work on my FusionFall based series "The Invasion Begins", based on the novel I wrote (though I never took the time to post the whole thing on the forums).

What You Need to Know

If you are interested, and can be committed, in being in the series as a regular please PM me or post on this thread. Or you can pop in at some times in the series as a special guest star. I am going to start filming after the premiere of 7 Legends so be ready. Regular episodes will last 10 minutes and specials 20 minutes so when filming begins, I can finsish an episode in about 3-4 days, if everyone shows.

Series Overview

"The Invasion Begins" takes place when the Fusion Invasion first begins staring a young Officer and his friends. Ofcourse, before the Invasion, Officer is just a regular obnoxious teenager. He sneaks out of the house, goes to parties, breaks a few laws here and there. When the Invasion starts everything changes for young, dumb Officer. His parents, SACT agents, are kill by Fuse's minions. This changes his life. Officer mans up and joins the war in his own way, realizing the SACT has been corrupt by Father, who cares nothing of any individual. Officer and his friends fight to save the world and kiss a girl here and there to Cool.

Roles

Here are some of the roles I have thought up for the series though, I am always open to suggestions. I have not named any unclaimed role (with the exception of Aaron Omega) due to the fact that people who join will want to be themselves. If you can not be committed as a regular or guest star that is alright to. When ever you are able to film you can come online as a Plumber,SACT agent, Police Officer, shopkeeper, candy pirate, Urban ranger, Fusion spy, ect.

Here are some of the roles-

Officer-an obnoxious teenager who has no regard for the rules. When his parents die how-ever Officer must learn to man up in order to survive the war (played by Officer Second)

Sheriff Ultra- a police officer who chases Officer and his pals around Pokey Oaks whenever they are up to no good. When Officer leaves Pokey Oaks he joins the SACT and Razor has something very special for him. (Played by Ty Zeroknight)

Role 1- Officer's funny best friend. When his parnets die, Role 1, is there to confort him and is ready to journey the CN universe and help defeat Fuse.

Razor- Father's minion. Though the fusions may appear to be the threat at the present time, Father beleaves this is a perfect time to destroy the K.N.D and their allies. Razor infiltrates the SACT agents and becomes one of their top generals and is responciable for sending Officer's parents to their death.(Played by Undead Brad)

General Hero- A SACT general. Hero was a courageous general who was one of the best fusion fighters. Though he dislikes Officer for going off on his own to fight in the war, he respects them. Unfortunately his time as general was sort lived. He was assassinated by his own 2nd in command, Razor, who takes his place as general. (Played by Ty Zeroknight)

Cordelia (Possibly Role 4)- Officer's supporting friend that is a girl. She, along with Utonium, supports Officer when in his parent's death and is ready to travel the world with Officer. She kinda has a thing for Role 1. (Played by SUDoku)

Aaron Omega- an Urban Ranger. Officer, Utonium, and Cordelia meet this Urban Ranger along the border between Foster's Home and Prickly Pines and provides everything they need to fight fusions. Later is revealed to be present at Officer's Parent's death. Father of Baron Omega (Played by my other character La Titan)

Baron Omega- the runaway. Brad's father, Aaron, never showed enough attention to his son. He was always caught up in creating weapons and armor for the fusion war as a result of his wife's death. Brad then, feeling (like Officer) he could help out in his own way, ran away from home and traveled through the Wilds fighting off rouge fusions. He soon meets up with Officer and his friends when he saved them from an attack from Wild Stingers.(Played by Undead Brad)

Nova- Nova's parents never payed enough attention to him. When the Fusion war starts, Nova leaves his home in Marquee Row, and journeys to the Wilds. There he meets Baron Omega, a fellow runaway. He soon meets Officer and his friends when him and Brad save them form an attack from Wild Stingers. He and Officer have a dangerous mission to complete when they discover a important SACT secret.(Played by Nova Dragon)

Dr.Dragoon- the traitor. Dr.Dragoon started out as a dexlabs scientist. The good doctor was experimenting on himself on the hopes on improving the human body. But it ended horrible. Dragoon sprouted huge, Big Chill-like wings. Disgraced by his failure and outcast by his fellow scientists Dragoon runs away from Tech square and is found by Fusion Dexter. With nothing to lose, he reveals all of the Dexlabs secrets to Fusion Dexter. When it is discovered that Dragoon is a traitor he is cornered by Plumbers and jumps into a Infected lake transforming himself into a horrible fusion monster.(Played by Dragoongamer86)

Hom Choi-the cool guy. Hom is a cool, shady guy who reveals to Officer and his friends SACT dark past. He then watches over them as the continue to fight the war against Fuse.(Played by Hom Choi)

Kyle- the bad boy. Kyle never liked his parents and ran away from his home in Peach Creek Estates when he was only 8, before the fusion war. He then met Officer and the two became friends. That was until Kyle wanted the two of them to rob the Pokey Oaks North Express Train. Officer than fights Kyle and it is a draw. Kyle leaves Pokey Oaks and lives hidden in the Wilds. When the fusion war starts Officer and his friends find Kyle fighting some fusions in the Haunted Ridge. They assist Kyle and he claims he has changed. But has he really changed and wants to do his part in the fusion war, or does he just seek the chance to get even with Officer? (Played by Kyle Saturday)

The Beatle- The Beatle is an enourmous green creature who got mutated with fusion matter when the invasion first began. It was disovered by Kyle, in the Pimpleback mountains and it now follows him around doing his bidding.(Played by my 2nd character La Titan)

Lord Dane- Lord Dane is the leader of the separatists, a group of humans that joined with the fusions. The separatists beleave Lord Fuse is a god and as a god they must follow his every commmand. Lord Fuse had become very annoyed with Officer's little gang. So Lord Dane's main goal is simple. Bring Officer and his friends to their deaths.(Played by

Episode Overviews

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Current Filming Schedule

Episode 1 is being filmed currently. When ever you are ready to be filmed please notify me IMMEDIATLY

The Offical Invasion Begins Scedule
We film every weekday from-
6-7 Eastern Time
5-6 Central Time
3-4 Pacific Time

NO ONE LEAVES BEFORE THEN

Last edited by Officer Second on Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:27 pm; edited 49 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2752
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 3:46 pm

lol then wut bout you?
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 4:35 pm

well because this is my last day of summer, that means less time for filming after today, and because i may or may not get around to writing the last chapter of backstory, i'll just write it today
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

FusionFall Name : The Cypher
Level : 0
Male Posts : 3182
FF Location : The Abyss

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:12 pm

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
well because this is my last day of summer, that means less time for filming after today, and because i may or may not get around to writing the last chapter of backstory, i'll just write it today
YES DO ITZ NOWZ!
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:17 pm

Undead Brad wrote:
Dragoongamer86 wrote:
YES DO ITZ NOWZ!

at around 2 o'clock EST, i'll write it
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:24 pm

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
Dragoongamer86 wrote:
YES DO ITZ NOWZ!

You have failed the prophecy... And doesn't the forum seem quiet?
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:34 pm

Undead Brad wrote:
Dragoongamer86 wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
Dragoongamer86 wrote:
YES DO ITZ NOWZ!

yes, it is quiet, too quiet
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:38 pm

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
Dragoongamer86 wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
Dragoongamer86 wrote:
YES DO ITZ NOWZ!

yes, it is quiet, too quiet

YOOLOOLOOLOOLOOLOOLOOLOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not quiet anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

SUDoKu
SUDoKu

FusionFall Name : Grim Luciusrockets, Zak Leeaura, Spike Amberblade
Male Posts : 524

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 9:49 pm

Sweet!
I die sacrificing myself for someone: the best way to go.
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 2:46 am

yes sir e it is way better than suicide go team sacrifice! Very Happy Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4671
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 2:54 am

Twisted Evil
your a true hero lol
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 3:12 am

aww wel thx but i can't take all the credit Embarassed
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 11:56 pm

EPIC NEWS

Remember the Dexlabs scene that got corupted, the one where we stare at the wall, I was able to fix it The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 16 2325387483 So we don't have to refilm it!!! All we have to left to do, for the Dexlabs scene, is have Brad, as an extra scientist, run over to Dr.Dragoon and General Hero and tell them they have a problom. So ya I'm happy
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 11:57 pm

oh rly that awesome so the preview is coming soon?
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 12:00 am

Preview? I'm not making a trailer... I guess though I can show you some parts of the first episode, I'm almost done editing 1 part
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 12:01 am

hm well alright i just wish i could die my hair.... i don't like blue Sad
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 12:18 am

well, because school has started back up for me, that leaves me with my only time for filming to be on the weekends, or during a break
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 12:23 am

rly you play sport dragoon i do EyeBrows
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 12:53 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
rly you play sport dragoon i do The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 16 3606388844

no, i'm not a sport guy, i'm the hide in a corner while the strong people take of it guy
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 12:54 am

lulz rly hm well i like sports cause i don't want to be out of shape an be weak
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 12:59 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
lulz rly hm well i like sports cause i don't want to be out of shape an be weak

The fat can be strong too, ya know. They can sit on you, they can make you go flying with their belly etc.

That's why Wario's a good fighter.
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 1:01 am

but can you run and you get tired easily
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 1:04 am

I get tired anyway. And I've been losing weight over the past few years. No one mocks the fat people! Um... 'cept for me...

I give up.
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 1:06 am

hehe yeah you rly can't fight for the fat... so yep that why im in shape Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 1:23 am

The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 16 Garfield-8579
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 1:36 am

lol wow... Shocked
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 1:43 am

excercising is for chumps
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 1:49 am

Dragoongamer86 wrote:

Nah, running's for chumps. The rest is for chumpy chumps.

NO ONE CAN BEAT THE ALL-MIGHTY GARFIELD!!!!
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 1:57 am

👽 haha join the chump side its not so bad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 1:59 am

Oliver Zombieweasel wrote:
Dragoongamer86 wrote:

Nah, running's for chumps. The rest is for chumpy chumps.

NO ONE CAN BEAT THE ALL-MIGHTY GARFIELD!!!!

ok we both know garfield can't run a block to save his life, but in an eating contests...well that might kill him...because he'll faint from seeing all the food
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 3:03 pm

Well here is the first, and perhaps easiest, part of my editing. These are the credits to episode 1, Darkness Asends Part 1. Well Enjoy Very Happy

Edit: Apprently I missed a few actors so I had to repost the vid with the corrections, heres the real credits to episode 1.....

Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 3:34 pm

hey you forgot me in the first one lol well can't wait to see wut a good job you've done officer
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 12:53 am

Well since everyone has school and can't film till weekends, I decied to get started with Season 3 overviews. Now there is no gurantee that will we get this far, man it is taking us weeks just to get all the footage for the 1st episode, but I will do it just for fun. Heres the episode list:

The Invasion Begins

Season 3 Episode List

Episode 1- A Dark and Stormy Knight

Episode 2- Duel with the Dead

Episode 3- The Mayor's Request

Episode 4- Journey to the Falls Part 1

Episode 5- Journey to the Falls Part 2

Episode 6- The Prophcey

Episode 7- The High Priest

Episode 8- The Return of Razor Part 1

Episode 9- The Return of Razor Part 2

Episode 10- Enter the Darklands

Episode 11- The Forbidden Zone

Episode 12- The True Enemy

Episode 13- The Begining of the End Part 1

Episode 14- The Begining of the End Part 2

Well thats Season 3 folks. If you have any comments or suggestions please let me know. Enjoy The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 16 976985968
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 1:08 am

hmmm, the beginning of the end, cool title, but a bit overused, as many games use that, and some TV shows, like in Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves, the very 1st level was called, the beginning of the end
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 1:12 am

I know but I still like it, anyway I only like Sly Cooper 1: The Thevious Racoonous
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 1:21 am

Officer Second wrote:
I know but I still like it, anyway I only like Sly Cooper 1: The Thevious Racoonous

since i played the second game 1st, i came to like that 1 better than the original, i couldn't find the original, but i still found that sucker punch did make a drastic change in the gameplay mechanics, the 1st is still good mind you, but i prefer, the 2nd and 3rd, the same happened with jak and daxter, i played the 2nd game 1st, and came to like it more than the 1st, mind you with both series, i still adapted to the story, some gaps were there, but it was pretty easy to figure out overall what was going on, because in sly 2, sly gives a recap about the 1st game, in jak 2, it wasn't hard to figure it out
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 1:27 am

Brad. Dragoon, Ty, seeing as your all online, want to finnaly finish filming the Dexlabs scene?
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 1:28 am

Officer Second wrote:
Brad. Dragoon, Ty, seeing as your all online, want to finnaly finish filming the Dexlabs scene?
I'm not online, it's the id in use glitch
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 1:31 am

Officer Second wrote:

2 things about that, 1: i watch deus ex: human revolution at 8 where i am, and 2: i have to go to bed at 9, so i cannot film on the weekdays, except friday, which i can stay up passed 9
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 1:32 am

Derp to you guys The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 16 3158443875 fine I guess I can only work on Overviews weekdays. And Brad, I meant online as in Xtreme
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 1:35 am

yeah the reason i need to go to bed at 9 is because i need to get up at 6 in the morning to catch the bus
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 2:56 am

man i hate that thats why i got my permit to drive to school Ed Face
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 3:24 am

Episode 1- A Dark and Stormy Knight

The Season 3 opener. 'The Fusion Fighters' have been set-up, by the Mayor, with another Penthouse appartment by Morbucks Industries. They are about to finnaly relax and heal, they are badly wounded due to their previous battle, untill they receave a message from the Suburbs. It was time for Cordeila's funeral. The entire team dresses up and boards the next train to Ends Ville, where the funeral will happen in Eternal Meadows. The group arrives and is met by Cordeila's parents, who appear more angry then sad. They blame Officer and Utonium for Cordeila's death, for running away with her from Pokey Oaks North. The team jumps to their defense and says it was not their fault. Officer and Utonium though feel guilty during the ceremony. After the funeral, Baron and his father, Aaron, walk around Eternal Meadows for a stroll, trying to bond as father and son. They talk a bit till they suddenly hear a scream coming from behind the Infected Zone. They race to the call and find a young girl from the funeral, in the middle of a clearing. Aaron ask what is the matter, but suddenly a figure emerges from behind the girl. Its a trap. A dark, black, and armored knight. Aaron yells, "Who are you!" but the knight remains silent and equips a sword. Baron and Aaron stand at the ready, preparing for the attack. NOTE: This is the first time Baron and Aaron fight together. The Knight slashes at them but they are able to fend him off until, fusion creatures appear and attack Baron and Aaron from behind. Noticing Baron and Aaron have been gone a while, Officer and Utonium leave the funeral to search for their friends. Seeing this as disrespectful, Cordelia's parents follow them, nagging them constantly. They track Baron and Nova to a portal, along Eternal Vistas, and follow them into it. They warp to strange dungeon, where they see hords of Fusion Knights beside the Dark Knigt holding Baron and Nova. Cordeila's parents, frightened, stand back and watch as Utonium and Officer fight off the knights. The Dark Knight soon steps forward and slashes at Officer and Utonium. They are able to fight him off and the Knight retreats out of the dungeon, allowing Officer to free Baron and Aaron. The four 'Fusion Fighters' along with Cordelia's parents leave the dungeon and return to the funeral site. There Cordelia's parents say they forgive Officer and Utonium and thank them for saving their lives. Aaron says goodbye, he needs return to his Urban ranger missons, and departs Eternal Meadows. 'The Fusion Fighters' return to the city with a whole lot of questions in their head. Who was the Dark Knight? What was that portal? Why did the Knight attack them? And most importantly, who was he working for?
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 16 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 4:20 am

wow nice story i guess it is time to read study study Twisted Evil Twisted Evil also you are leveling so fast you runnin races? or doin missions?
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:46 am

Dragoon, Ty, Brad, up for some filming? I want to get this Dexlabs scene done today
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:51 am

Officer Second wrote:
Dragoon, Ty, Brad, up for some filming? I want to get this Dexlabs scene done today

your in luck, it's friday, so i can film all weekend
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:56 am

yeah me to if you need me ...... :sigh:
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:01 am

Kyle you can be an extra Dexlabs scientist if you want, but you need to get Johnny Test Lab coat from Dukey's secret store. Dragoon thats great The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 16 584793722 Ty and Brad how about you
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:04 am

your in luck i am currently in the nuclear pplant outside meet yah in dexs la bor a tory lol its funny how dex says it
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:17 am

ok then, i'll get on now
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:25 am

Bradly get online!!!!
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series

View previous topic View next topic Back to top