Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 17 Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 17 EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 17 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 17 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 17 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

FusionFall Name : Officer Second
Level : 35
Male Posts : 2069
FF Location : Orchid Bay (The Docks)

PostSubject: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 17 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 7:50 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello!

Since "The 7 Legends" filming is complete I think it is a good time to start work on my FusionFall based series "The Invasion Begins", based on the novel I wrote (though I never took the time to post the whole thing on the forums).

What You Need to Know

If you are interested, and can be committed, in being in the series as a regular please PM me or post on this thread. Or you can pop in at some times in the series as a special guest star. I am going to start filming after the premiere of 7 Legends so be ready. Regular episodes will last 10 minutes and specials 20 minutes so when filming begins, I can finsish an episode in about 3-4 days, if everyone shows.

Series Overview

"The Invasion Begins" takes place when the Fusion Invasion first begins staring a young Officer and his friends. Ofcourse, before the Invasion, Officer is just a regular obnoxious teenager. He sneaks out of the house, goes to parties, breaks a few laws here and there. When the Invasion starts everything changes for young, dumb Officer. His parents, SACT agents, are kill by Fuse's minions. This changes his life. Officer mans up and joins the war in his own way, realizing the SACT has been corrupt by Father, who cares nothing of any individual. Officer and his friends fight to save the world and kiss a girl here and there to Cool.

Roles

Here are some of the roles I have thought up for the series though, I am always open to suggestions. I have not named any unclaimed role (with the exception of Aaron Omega) due to the fact that people who join will want to be themselves. If you can not be committed as a regular or guest star that is alright to. When ever you are able to film you can come online as a Plumber,SACT agent, Police Officer, shopkeeper, candy pirate, Urban ranger, Fusion spy, ect.

Here are some of the roles-

Officer-an obnoxious teenager who has no regard for the rules. When his parents die how-ever Officer must learn to man up in order to survive the war (played by Officer Second)

Sheriff Ultra- a police officer who chases Officer and his pals around Pokey Oaks whenever they are up to no good. When Officer leaves Pokey Oaks he joins the SACT and Razor has something very special for him. (Played by Ty Zeroknight)

Role 1- Officer's funny best friend. When his parnets die, Role 1, is there to confort him and is ready to journey the CN universe and help defeat Fuse.

Razor- Father's minion. Though the fusions may appear to be the threat at the present time, Father beleaves this is a perfect time to destroy the K.N.D and their allies. Razor infiltrates the SACT agents and becomes one of their top generals and is responciable for sending Officer's parents to their death.(Played by Undead Brad)

General Hero- A SACT general. Hero was a courageous general who was one of the best fusion fighters. Though he dislikes Officer for going off on his own to fight in the war, he respects them. Unfortunately his time as general was sort lived. He was assassinated by his own 2nd in command, Razor, who takes his place as general. (Played by Ty Zeroknight)

Cordelia (Possibly Role 4)- Officer's supporting friend that is a girl. She, along with Utonium, supports Officer when in his parent's death and is ready to travel the world with Officer. She kinda has a thing for Role 1. (Played by SUDoku)

Aaron Omega- an Urban Ranger. Officer, Utonium, and Cordelia meet this Urban Ranger along the border between Foster's Home and Prickly Pines and provides everything they need to fight fusions. Later is revealed to be present at Officer's Parent's death. Father of Baron Omega (Played by my other character La Titan)

Baron Omega- the runaway. Brad's father, Aaron, never showed enough attention to his son. He was always caught up in creating weapons and armor for the fusion war as a result of his wife's death. Brad then, feeling (like Officer) he could help out in his own way, ran away from home and traveled through the Wilds fighting off rouge fusions. He soon meets up with Officer and his friends when he saved them from an attack from Wild Stingers.(Played by Undead Brad)

Nova- Nova's parents never payed enough attention to him. When the Fusion war starts, Nova leaves his home in Marquee Row, and journeys to the Wilds. There he meets Baron Omega, a fellow runaway. He soon meets Officer and his friends when him and Brad save them form an attack from Wild Stingers. He and Officer have a dangerous mission to complete when they discover a important SACT secret.(Played by Nova Dragon)

Dr.Dragoon- the traitor. Dr.Dragoon started out as a dexlabs scientist. The good doctor was experimenting on himself on the hopes on improving the human body. But it ended horrible. Dragoon sprouted huge, Big Chill-like wings. Disgraced by his failure and outcast by his fellow scientists Dragoon runs away from Tech square and is found by Fusion Dexter. With nothing to lose, he reveals all of the Dexlabs secrets to Fusion Dexter. When it is discovered that Dragoon is a traitor he is cornered by Plumbers and jumps into a Infected lake transforming himself into a horrible fusion monster.(Played by Dragoongamer86)

Hom Choi-the cool guy. Hom is a cool, shady guy who reveals to Officer and his friends SACT dark past. He then watches over them as the continue to fight the war against Fuse.(Played by Hom Choi)

Kyle- the bad boy. Kyle never liked his parents and ran away from his home in Peach Creek Estates when he was only 8, before the fusion war. He then met Officer and the two became friends. That was until Kyle wanted the two of them to rob the Pokey Oaks North Express Train. Officer than fights Kyle and it is a draw. Kyle leaves Pokey Oaks and lives hidden in the Wilds. When the fusion war starts Officer and his friends find Kyle fighting some fusions in the Haunted Ridge. They assist Kyle and he claims he has changed. But has he really changed and wants to do his part in the fusion war, or does he just seek the chance to get even with Officer? (Played by Kyle Saturday)

The Beatle- The Beatle is an enourmous green creature who got mutated with fusion matter when the invasion first began. It was disovered by Kyle, in the Pimpleback mountains and it now follows him around doing his bidding.(Played by my 2nd character La Titan)

Lord Dane- Lord Dane is the leader of the separatists, a group of humans that joined with the fusions. The separatists beleave Lord Fuse is a god and as a god they must follow his every commmand. Lord Fuse had become very annoyed with Officer's little gang. So Lord Dane's main goal is simple. Bring Officer and his friends to their deaths.(Played by

Episode Overviews

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Current Filming Schedule

Episode 1 is being filmed currently. When ever you are ready to be filmed please notify me IMMEDIATLY

The Offical Invasion Begins Scedule
We film every weekday from-
6-7 Eastern Time
5-6 Central Time
3-4 Pacific Time

NO ONE LEAVES BEFORE THEN

Last edited by Officer Second on Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:27 pm; edited 49 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:26 am

Ty you just left so you to!!!
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4671
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:27 am

Im sorry I crashed Razz

I just ordered victory pack and went on about to level up my new account to level for or delete him and think about a new character or idk im bout to go online
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:47 am

Alright guys I crashed but im coming back on. Since Brad is just an extra we will survive without him. Kyle you can be the scientist extra. We film in 10 minutes
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2752
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:52 am

alright!
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 1:52 am

Ok neat Smile
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 6:02 pm

Anyone up for filming?
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 6:06 pm

sure
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 6:13 pm

Kyle go online
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 6:17 pm

alright goin online sry i gtg
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 7:56 pm

Anyone up to filming now?
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:48 pm

Proffesor Utonium dropped out of the series due to issues at home. Would anyone want to be Role 1?
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:54 pm

Maybe slim would like to take role 1? Ed Face
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 12:56 am

officer, if you want ideas for songs to play in the episode, blood ritual, i've got a few

and that's it, i picked those because they would fit the scene with all the chanting and what not

Last edited by Dragoongamer86 on Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 1:00 am

Woah nice music picks Dragoon The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 17 456023687 don't you love that chanting type action music
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 1:03 am

Officer Second wrote:
Woah nice music picks Dragoon The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 17 456023687 don't you love that chanting type action music

thank you, and yeah, it is pretty awesome
Back to top Go down

Australian Mercenary

Australian Mercenary
AusiSniper
AusiSniper

FusionFall Name : Lala Dragonherring
Level : 0
Male Posts : 419
FF Location : Somewhere in Japan

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 1:06 am

Dragoongamer86 wrote:

Nice choice. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 1:09 am

@ausi, because you like final fantasy, right, anyway, i've never played a final fantasy game, i've only watched let's plays of a few
Back to top Go down

Australian Mercenary

Australian Mercenary
AusiSniper
AusiSniper

FusionFall Name : Lala Dragonherring
Level : 0
Male Posts : 419
FF Location : Somewhere in Japan

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 1:11 am

@Dragoon

Lol, i have only played 1-7 and then 10, never played 8, 9, 11-13, and i don't plan to play any except 13.
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 3:12 am

voice style suggestion for sact agents, (in general) the voice style of the krimzon guard from jak 2, here are 3 video examples of the voices:

and of course that is just the general style of the voice, hope you find this good
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 5:13 am

Dragoongamer86 wrote:
officer, if you want ideas for songs to play in the episode, blood ritual, i've got a few

and that's it, i picked those because they would fit the scene with all the chanting and what not
nice nice matbe how bout when you guys fight me and lord role or maybe just me Yep Very Happy :
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 7:36 pm

hey officer we filming today? cause i can only film after 1:30 (hehe rate de song Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 7:41 pm

Kyle Saturday wrote:
hey officer we filming today? cause i can only film after 1:30 (hehe rate de song Twisted Evil )

well, he's not online so maybe not
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 7:43 pm

hm ok well hm eh its fine also wut you thinnk of song i also have other songs if he needs an extra
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 1:46 am

Filiming this weekend everyone!

With the 4-day weekend coming up, I hope to finish filming for episode 1, finnaly, so i may finnaly begin editing. I'm still looking for a Lord Role and Role 1, since Utonium left, so it does not matter if you take up an extra role. Anyway, notify me if your available, thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 17 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 1:53 am

haha cool but why four day i only have saturday sunday and monday also i am scarred i just wathed my little pony cupcakes ........... yup im officially crepped da faq out
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 2:36 pm

Filming continues tonight, and hopefully we cani finish episode 1 this weekend

CONCERN:

Im still in need of 2 crucial characters

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

FusionFall Name : Dane Dweller
Level : 22
Male Posts : 1976
FF Location : Everywhere...

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 4:55 pm

Hey Officer I would like to play in your Movie, I wish I could play as that evil lord guy, who worships Fuse. I would even Play as Role 1, I just want to participate in the film.
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 7:42 pm

well that is great to here YouRock and its your choice. If you can commited you may be in the series, as Role 1 or Lord Role, just notify which one you choose
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:49 pm

thanks dude, I wish to play as Lord Role he is my type of guy, Evil, and has his own Army.
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 9:58 pm

Alright then, now I just need a Role 1........ Anyway Dane what would you like to replace Role with, Lord Dane? or something else
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 10:09 pm

how about something sinister, like Dark Dane, yeah Dark Dane, perfect, what about you, do you like the name Dark Dane.
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 10:10 pm

Well it has to be Lord something.......
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 10:12 pm

well then, as me and the main villain "work together" sort of speak, me and dane can actually meet, also dane, if you want help with taking a screenshot of your FF character, just go to the anouncements section of the forum index, X has a guide for taking screenshots there
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 10:16 pm

Ya if you mean work together as in "TAKING CONTROL OF YOUR MIND" then yes you will, also the Season 3 episode 2 overview is coming out tonight so be looking
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 10:21 pm

I cool with Lord Dane, and two villains meeting in the series would be awesome.
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 10:23 pm

Alright Lord Dane it is then, now I just need Role 1. WHY UTONIUM WHY!!!!! Vouleenteers?
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 10:25 pm

Officer Second wrote:
Alright Lord Dane it is then, now I just need Role 1. WHY UTONIUM WHY!!!!! Vouleenteers?

that reminds me, sudoku hasn't been on in a while either
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 10:34 pm

Thank you Dragoon Rant You make me feel so much better The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 17 Ist2_510
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 17 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 11:44 pm

watch out Fusionfall Universe, Lord Dane is among you!
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:25 am

now then officer, you said filming tonight, so when tonight, because here, it's 6:25
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 1:55 pm

Wait guys, don't I have to show up at your meetings, I don't know any of my characters lines, and I don't know how evil he should be, evil, or pure evil.
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 1:59 pm

Well if you can find the time to read the episode overviews, its under the spoilers, then you will know
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 2:08 pm

Oh I read the scripts, (Awesome by the way), but don't I need to like send a video of my guy running or add a voice to him, so you can add to the episode.
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 2:14 pm

I really don't understand what you mean? You want to hear what his voice would sound like?
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 4:29 pm

dane, you don't have to do any talking, as the voices will be computer generated, so no need worry about talking
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 4:36 pm

I guess you could use your own voice if you want, but you would need to post it on the thread
Back to top Go down

Hunter

Hunter
Dane Dweller
Dane Dweller

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 5:36 pm

Oh it's okay, I just wanted to be sure I had a voice for the show, and also I wanted to know if you needed a downloaded pic of my character for the show, or are you just going to make my guy a dark shadow like in the script.
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 6:07 pm

Pictures? No, you misunderstand im going to be filming you and several others acting out the scene. Have you seen the 7 Legends movie?
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 6:09 pm

haha speaking of filming are we gonna film? and are you going to post the overview of chap 2?
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 6:12 pm

The overview will come tommrow, i'm going to my friend's house today. Filming will continue when we get a Role 1 and or SUDoku's role
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series   The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Invasion Begins FusionFall Series

View previous topic View next topic Back to top