Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 3 Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Tech Support

Tech Support
Royal King
Royal King

Level : 0
Male Posts : 535

PostSubject: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 10:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

[center]Now everyone we are not abandoning it were just not making it now.We will wait [The Team/Dev]till we finsh college or they do and have jobs and then we will make it but as of now we're just getting ideas down and on paper.And we're thinking of meeting up in london to make this game.I'm going to college there or her in america.So
Game Closed till 9-10 years thanks everybody just post ideas you have below we will make this game i promise you all in the future your kids will tell their kids about ## and thir kids will tell thir kids about it.Thats how awsome it'll be with more good technolgy.

Last edited by Knight on Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Tech Support

Tech Support
Royal King
Royal King

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:05 am

yea i get you im working on camera and trees rite now though
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2752
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:11 am

um nice waterfall? lol um i wish i cold donate but wasted my money on my laptop
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Royal King
Royal King

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:13 am

well as of now i havent needed to buy anything so yay!!and lets get to charcter part then we see if i have to pay or buy anything.what about 25cents an hour????that could make alot.
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:15 am

so exactly where are you going to host this game at
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:16 am

lol an hour lol wow how bout a min?
Back to top Go down

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
Mugiwara no luffy

FusionFall Name : Shirou Luffy
Male Posts : 2413

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:06 am

Hehe.... Very Happy cool guys. you should donate.. alot for paying.. Very Happy when the game realese?
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

FusionFall Name : Slim De Jackson
Male Posts : 661
FF Location : Old Times

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:20 am

Wait Wait... are we talking how wer are going to get the money maybe we could do a live stream of us playing around in fusion fall
Back to top Go down

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
Mugiwara no luffy

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 2:07 pm

Hmm donate few money.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 2:26 pm

lolz good luck with the donators not sure how you'll find some but I'm sure you can find people :p
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

FusionFall Name : Officer Second
Level : 35
Male Posts : 2069
FF Location : Orchid Bay (The Docks)

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 2:51 pm

I dont think it should be pay to play, atleast for the opening beta. We should see if the game gets a lot of hits then see where we go from there. Knight said he hasn't had to pay for anything yet so maybe we could make the entire game free.
Back to top Go down

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
Mugiwara no luffy

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 2:54 pm

Officer Second wrote:
I dont think it should be pay to play, atleast for the opening beta. We should see if the game gets a lot of hits then see where we go from there. Knight said he hasn't had to pay for anything yet so maybe we could make the entire game free.
Yeah guys, you should make the entire game free for 1 year cause, if alot people joins.. then we should try.. :O
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 2:54 pm

Officer Second wrote:
Or maybe you just have to pay once not monthly just once and you can get all Other Places
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 2:56 pm

Or just, like Otomura said, make it free, and have some ads to get us money. Like what FusionFall did.

Ads (I can't believe I'm saying this) aren't that bad, let's just not have too many of them, and no pop up ones.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
Mugiwara no luffy

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 2:58 pm

Why ad's for?
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 3:01 pm

Guys why are we even talking about paying to play now? We still have to make an idea for the game
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 3:03 pm

And that almost everything advanced to make a game costs money, but yeh I want to know what the games gonna be about.
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 3:06 pm

Well we need to do 2 things first before we even start with programming, talking cost, and even devloping the universe:

1. Create Story, plot, characters, setting, and all that stuff that the story line to the game goes with.

2. WE NEED A NAME FOR THE GAME! No name no game!
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 3:08 pm

I Vote for Officer in charage Okay. Let Make Lets Make A Story NO COPY RIGHTING you have to name every thing your self we need a crew for the story Writing
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 3:13 pm

SlimTheJackson wrote:
I Vote for Officer in charage Okay. Let Make Lets Make A Story NO COPY RIGHTING you have to name every thing your self we need a crew for the story Writing

Well thanks Slim BananaRock But anyway, didn't you want to create the missions? Me, Kyle, and Brad right now are the unoffical story writers and since you want to work on missions want to join our team
Back to top Go down

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
Mugiwara no luffy

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 3:14 pm

We need a name for the game..
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 3:17 pm

Officer Second wrote:
SlimTheJackson wrote:

Well thanks Slim BananaRock But anyway, didn't you want to create the missions? Me, Kyle, and Brad right now are the unoffical story writers and since you want to work on missions want to join our team
Yeah.
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 3:20 pm

Officer i want to know what you got so far for the story Note: Im watching just league Doom its a movie
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 3:23 pm

Otomura Gakuya wrote:
uh.... i'm preety sure I just said that Dexter Anyway what do you guys think of, "Rise of the Fallen", for a game name? Since an idea was to merge all of our Xtreme stories (7 Legends, Invasion Begins, Brad's story, Dragoon's, Hom's, Kyle's), subtracting the Fusion Fall theme. Slim could be the fallen and he brings his army of evil to attack the univerese? Ofcourse, we would put Brad's evil demon, the Sepertists, some marine type guys (Hom's story), and a bunch of other evil dudes into the game as well
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 3:27 pm

Officer Second wrote:
Otomura Gakuya wrote:
uh.... i'm preety sure I just said that Dexter Anyway what do you guys think of, "Rise of the Fallen", for a game name? Since an idea was to merge all of our Xtreme stories (7 Legends, Invasion Begins, Brad's story, Dragoon's, Hom's, Kyle's), subtracting the Fusion Fall theme. Slim could be the fallen and he brings his army of evil to attack the univerese? Ofcourse, we would put Brad's evil demon, the Sepertists, some marine type guys (Hom's story), and a bunch of other evil dudes into the game as well
Intresting Hm.... I was thinking That When You were going to kill me i transfrom in to a big *** Boss And you got to take me down Note: Hardest Boss in the game You will be a legend if you take me down solo.
Back to top Go down

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
Mugiwara no luffy

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 3:33 pm

Haha.. yeah good idea.. :d but the demons aren't o.o like ff demons=kappa
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 3:48 pm

@Slim maybe we could fight you once in your human form than we fight you a second time in your big bad evil form
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

FusionFall Name : Rock Talentrepid
Level : 911
Male Posts : 1298
FF Location : The dark depths of the tunnels bellow

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 3:59 pm

Officer Second wrote:
WE NEED A NAME FOR THE GAME! No name no game!
how about GaMe OvEr for a name just an idea idk where it came from Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
Mugiwara no luffy

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:01 pm

Game over isn't a name for the game, it's just you lost=game over
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Royal King
Royal King

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:10 pm

those names are both copyroghted Transformers Rise of the Fallen That thing spy girrl or spy boy Game over.I was thinking XtremeFall,Or Kingdom Xtreme those are just ideas my dad kicked me off the pc so i never got the camera work down.
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:11 pm

O,,,O stop killing spirits..
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:13 pm

messing with quotes is fun i did not know those names were copyrighted

Last edited by rock talent on Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:14 pm

Slim Has Back story He use to be a normal Human But when he Watched His Family Members get killed. He Always want to have revange who killed his Family member He Killed them In cold blooded. He Travels In space then Figure That Every one most Die! So he crates a army To distoy it
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:14 pm

Otomura Gakuya wrote:
Gameover.... i dont like to agree with people
Back to top Go down

Rock

Rock
Rock Talent
Rock Talent

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:18 pm

SlimTheJackson wrote:
Slim Has Back story He use to be a monster But when he smelled some flowers he got better He Always wanted to have have a picnic so he killed a bee In cold blood. He Travels In to a grass feild and falls in love with his sandwich
as i said fun im just so bored

Last edited by rock talent on Mon Sep 03, 2012 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
Mugiwara no luffy

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:19 pm

Wth who edited the quote?
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Royal King
Royal King

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:20 pm

i may be gone for a month so i can have the pc back sooner than later but my dads not home rite now so....back to work.
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:21 pm

what do you mean by 'back to work'?
Back to top Go down

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
Mugiwara no luffy

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 5:56 pm

i think he's going to work on the game.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Royal King
Royal King

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:02 pm

yea this camera stuff harder than landscaping.
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:11 pm

Knight Listen Up We Need Big plan Every thing we make on this game has to be planed out we cant just think of somthing that just pop out of our head We Need to have a a big plan somthing that can Go on for a while let we might had like expansion when we change bascily every thing Upgrade Like what fusion fall did A dex lab upgrade lke adding vechials and the nano upgrade (I hate nano Upgrade)
Back to top Go down

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
Mugiwara no luffy

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:12 pm

it's way hard, how old are you knight?
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Royal King
Royal King

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:14 pm

im only 12 but my parents are really rich and i'm a brat who has photographic memmory and yea slim why don't you do tht i have to know what im doing first so i don't mess up on the final stuff.stilll have to get the charcters down and camera and land space.
Back to top Go down

Slasher

Slasher
Mugiwara no luffy
Mugiwara no luffy

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:17 pm

knight your just half teenager??
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:20 pm

Im Doing My part Im the person Who decides were mission Goes Im in the crew on The Story And Npc Im the one who Helps with that. If We Are Looking For Ideas On the way We Need To Work a bit more on the Story Brad,Kyle,officer ..... and the Res(Soz I forgot the rest) Then We Need to get this plan Working
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Royal King
Royal King

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:20 pm

yep notting but a preteen with alot of time and money on his lands but my parents won't pay unless its good.
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Royal King
Royal King

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:22 pm

again the story line is most important okay all i'm doing now is figuring stuff out so when we sart it'll be easy im looking for sponsor rite now.
Back to top Go down

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:22 pm

Well i might work on the story line in my free time, The Invasion Begins is on hold till I get my Role 1 (and or Role 4 depending on SUDoku). So maybe I can show you a bit of a storyline I thought of
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Royal King
Royal King

again the story line is most important okay all i'm doing now is figuring stuff out so when we sart it'll be easy im looking for sponsor rite now.
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:24 pm

Officer Said the story is Mixed In With 7 legend,Officer Story,Kyle,Brad,Hom But We need more detail On this Officer Could you Please wright in More detail What the Story Is Note: I will add Some Little Adjustments to the story when you are finshed And We STILLL NEED A NAME!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Tech Support

Tech Support
Royal King
Royal King

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 6:30 pm

downloading charcter customization stuff and this army texture called bootcamp.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea

View previous topic View next topic Back to top