Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 5 Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

Tech Support

Tech Support
Royal King
Royal King

Level : 0
Male Posts : 535

PostSubject: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 10:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

[center]Now everyone we are not abandoning it were just not making it now.We will wait [The Team/Dev]till we finsh college or they do and have jobs and then we will make it but as of now we're just getting ideas down and on paper.And we're thinking of meeting up in london to make this game.I'm going to college there or her in america.So
Game Closed till 9-10 years thanks everybody just post ideas you have below we will make this game i promise you all in the future your kids will tell their kids about ## and thir kids will tell thir kids about it.Thats how awsome it'll be with more good technolgy.

Last edited by Knight on Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Level : 36
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 10:19 pm

well here's an idea for the plot:

An ancient Evil has awakened after a thousands of years of slumber, with his army of (insert cool name of enemy here) he is threatening to destroy our world, and it's up to you to save it

it's a bit rough i know, but it's a good idea, right
Back to top Go down

Bloo

Bloo
Bloo
Bloo

FusionFall Name : Xavier ChillBlade
Male Posts : 138
FF Location : Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 10:23 pm

Dragoongamer86 wrote:

An ancient Evil has awakened after a thousands of years of slumber, with his army of (insert cool name of enemy here) he is threatening to destroy our world, and it's up to you to save it

You got that from the Banzai Blade Commercial AD.

._.
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

FusionFall Name : Slim De Jackson
Male Posts : 661
FF Location : Old Times

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 10:24 pm

yeah but it need more detail like why does he or her want to distory the world and what.are places going to be
Back to top Go down

Dragoon

Dragoon
Dragoongamer86
Dragoongamer86

FusionFall Name : Zane Sunboskov
Male Posts : 4292
FF Location : The little secluded island in Bravo Beach thinking

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 10:26 pm

Bloo wrote:
Dragoongamer86 wrote:

You got that from the Banzai Blade Commercial AD.

._.

ok the ancient evil thing has been done a lot, but anyway, i didn't even know that was the plot of banzai blade, i always just skipped over the ad by exiting out of the page, then reopening it, because i don't really enjoy having to watch long ads when i can just do that and get a shorter 1
Back to top Go down

SlimTheJackson
SlimTheJackson

FusionFall Name : Slim De Jackson
Male Posts : 661
FF Location : Old Times

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 10:37 pm

ok.guys got to go but i got every thing planned out in my heqd so next day im going to share out my ideas and draw bye!
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Male Posts : 2752
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 11:37 pm

Dragoongamer86 wrote:

actuallt could that be the demon that is below the fissure? Question hopes so
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

FusionFall Name : The Cypher
Male Posts : 3182
FF Location : The Abyss

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 12:13 am

Rustov? Pronounced Roo stov. Sort of popped up in my head
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 12:34 am

Undead Brad wrote:
whats those?
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 12:51 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
Undead Brad wrote:
whats those?
Hmm... I got an idea of who they could be, they are these machine creatures and they live off of hosts (other people) by infecting them with their parasites and they have these soldiers that infect them and they live off of them until they infect another one and there was this war and a legendary superhero fought against Reville, the supreme lord who was mostly invincible because after every hit and explosion he regenerated and so when he saw he was losing he set off the core protocol 9 which is sort of like a nuke and a nuclear bomb and so the legendary superhero flew him and himself into the core protocol 9 which prevented it from destroying the nation and destroying Reville and most of his minions but also destroyed the legend and after 12 years Reville became fully regenerated and had the left over minions infect more people for another army against the nation.
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:25 am

So does anybody like the idea?
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:34 am

nice brad!
Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:46 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
nice brad!
Thanks! I really didn't think hard on it, just wrote what came to mind!
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:59 am

hm well either way you have a demon mind so you think demonic stuff Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 2:10 am

lolz hear my words, by the time you guys all go to college everyone's gonna be gone and never to be heard from again lol

Back to top Go down

Undead Brad

Undead Brad
Undead Brad
Undead Brad

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 2:13 am

Kyle Saturday wrote:
... I'm... I'm not even gonna... *head starts spinning around super fast and siren noise is heard from mouth* THAT'S BECAUSE I'M A DEMON!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 3:08 am

Undead Brad wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
... I'm... I'm not even gonna... *head starts spinning around super fast and siren noise is heard from mouth* THAT'S BECAUSE I'M A DEMON!!!!!!

whoa , whoa WHOA, brother what be your sickness, let me cure you, lolz jk butt plugs
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 3:20 am

Undead Brad wrote:
Kyle Saturday wrote:
um oh no um ok ok you are a demon now don't kill me for like the millionth time plz Shocked pale
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea   B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

B.O.X[Brothers Of Xtreme]Game Closed Idea

View previous topic View next topic Back to top