Xtreme FusionFall Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FusionFall Home Of Legends

HomeHomeGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog inXFF 13+
Welcome to the Xtreme FusionFall Forum, new members are always welcome. Surprised
Check out the Website:
                    Xtreme-FusionFall.yolasite.com
No real email is required to join. If you do use a fake email, make sure it's hard to guess to prevent hacking. A real email will allow you to retrieve your account in the possible event that you forget your password. Any questions are welcome. Very Happy
Gallery
Otaku news issue #9: FINAL FANTASY FANS THIS IS FOR YOU!!! Empty
Social bookmarking

For 13 years of age and up.

We have our own skype group.
It is only for those that are in the +13 Confidential group.

FusionFall Fan Sites
free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

free forum

Latest topics
» OpenFusion (FusionFall) Install Tutorial
Otaku news issue #9: FINAL FANTASY FANS THIS IS FOR YOU!!! EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:08 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» Adventure Rock (CBBC) - Game similar to FusionFall
Otaku news issue #9: FINAL FANTASY FANS THIS IS FOR YOU!!! EmptyMon Feb 13, 2023 3:06 pm by Oli Zombieweasel

» OpenFusion (FusionFall Server Demo)
Otaku news issue #9: FINAL FANTASY FANS THIS IS FOR YOU!!! EmptySun Oct 09, 2022 1:59 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Do we have a Discord?
Otaku news issue #9: FINAL FANTASY FANS THIS IS FOR YOU!!! EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 8:46 pm by supercody

» There are lies in here. And some artwork.
Otaku news issue #9: FINAL FANTASY FANS THIS IS FOR YOU!!! EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:08 am by Oli Zombieweasel

» Xtreme Facelift coming......eventually
Otaku news issue #9: FINAL FANTASY FANS THIS IS FOR YOU!!! EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:25 am by Tentegen

» Palette Pics
Otaku news issue #9: FINAL FANTASY FANS THIS IS FOR YOU!!! EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 am by BeccaNighteon

» Been a while huh?
Otaku news issue #9: FINAL FANTASY FANS THIS IS FOR YOU!!! EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:06 am by Tentegen

» Retro's Easter Event
Otaku news issue #9: FINAL FANTASY FANS THIS IS FOR YOU!!! EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 12:32 am by Oli Zombieweasel

Share | 

Otaku news issue #9: FINAL FANTASY FANS THIS IS FOR YOU!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

AceofspadesXD
AceofspadesXD

FusionFall Name : Ace Fleetcommando
Level : 0
Male Posts : 33
FF Location : The Throne of Awesomeness

PostSubject: Otaku news issue #9: FINAL FANTASY FANS THIS IS FOR YOU!!!   Otaku news issue #9: FINAL FANTASY FANS THIS IS FOR YOU!!! EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 4:57 am

[size=large]OTAKU NEWS[/size]
Otaku news issue #9: FINAL FANTASY FANS THIS IS FOR YOU!!! Otaku

What’s an Otaku?
An Otaku is a Japanese term used to refer to people with obsessive interests, particularly anime, manga or video games.

Wanna help out, interested in joining, or your just an Otaku like me and want to be more known as one? Then click here.

Missed the last issue, but want to read it? Click here, then

This is for the final fantasy fans!!

Otaku news issue #9: FINAL FANTASY FANS THIS IS FOR YOU!!! Check-out-the-final-fantasy-25th-anniversary-ultimate-box-26638

In December 18 in Japan, the Final Fantasy 25th Anniversary Ultimate Box comes packed with some really cool stuff for a low low price of… ¥35,000…or $446.04 XD (shipping price not included…XP). So this bundle will include:
The bundle comes with the PlayStation versions of 1, 2 and 4 through 9, the PS2 versions of 10, 11 and 12, the PS3 version of 13 and the PlayStation Portable version of 3. Interestingly enough, only FF7 comes as the International version, ignoring those versions of 10 and 12. The included version of 11 is Vana'diel Collection 2.

And there’s more!! It also gives you a mini-replica of the artwork ## Amano did for the 25th Anniversary, a visual art collection titled "Crystal Art Works, anniversary video disc, a two disc musical selection, and a code for a "Mog Mog Earring" in Final Fantasy IV.

I’m somewhat of a Final Fantasy fan….but this is honestly not for me….and no its not only cause I don’t have the wallet for it XP.

New limited 3DS LL: PIKACHU EDITION!!!!

Otaku news issue #9: FINAL FANTASY FANS THIS IS FOR YOU!!! Pika

Yep this is real, but sadly exclusive only to Japan, also I might add that I meant to post this one article in an earlier issue, but forgot, so supplies will run dry in September 14th (heh, my B-day ‘-‘) So you can get this in one of the Pokemon Centers in Japan. If you planned on pre-ordering it…which I’m pretty sure is too late, you have to cough up 18,900 yen or $240, and wait till Sept. 15th.

But then again I posted this late and haven’t checked recently on its current status.

[size=large]AMV section[/size]
AMV= Anime Music Video

Submitted in by Kyra_Xyrespace

submitted in by shadowsaiyian

[size=large]Just for the music[/size]

Click here, and start listening

submitted in by shadowsaiyian

[size=large] Review corner[/size]

Naruto Season 2: Episode 1: Second Exam Starts! Everyone is an Enemy!-

Morino The coco Exam Leader congratulates all the people who passed the exam. Later, he sees that Naruto haven't answered any question but yet passed. In the meanwhile, the second coco Exam Leader, Mitarashi Anko, arrives with a stubborn smile on her face and hearing Naruto mocking the look on her face and commenting on how much people have passed the exam.

Spoiler:

This episode in my opinion is a nice and cool one especially the way Anka scared Naruto and the Ninjas it was a nice scene. This episode didn't really show anyway of how Naruto got switched so I guess it needed a simple scene of Naruto leaving or sleeping or something like that. I'd give this episode 4.7/5 for the nice ordering of events and the funny scenes. It was worth 4.9 if they showed anything related to Naruto being switched.

Review by Loxa

[size=150]Character spotlight[/size]

Otaku news issue #9: FINAL FANTASY FANS THIS IS FOR YOU!!! 390482-bigthumbnail

Name: Asura
Title: Kishin, Meister, Great Old One
Universe: Soul Eater
Personality:
Spoiler:

Powers:
Spoiler:

[size=large]Battle section[/size]

[size=150]CONGRATULATIONS, ICHIGO KUROSAKI, for winning last issue,[/size]
based on the pic he is in fact in his Final Tensa Zangetsu form, the second form, the one where he stands on a higher dimension, in other words Sasuke can’t even stand Ichigo’s own presence.

Okay, since a poll can't be added, just post below, who you think will win in a fight! And on the next issue we'll reveal who won!

Portgas D. Ace (One Piece)
Spoiler:

vs

Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)
Spoiler:

wow, Fire vs. Fire, this fight is really interesting, wish I could put in my vote XP

[size=large]Off topic stuff[/size]

Sudden realization of a fail…

So…I just realized that I have mistitled the “Review Corner” and placed it as “Anime Review Corner”, so unless you didn’t catch that, it’s actually supposed to be called the “Review Corner”, so unless you didn’t really read what was placed on the group page, you’re not limited to only reviewing Animes.

Just couldn’t help how AWESOME this is:

It’s Awesome ‘-‘.

Before we close off this issue....
Otaku news issue #9: FINAL FANTASY FANS THIS IS FOR YOU!!! Otakuhideoutbanner1Otaku news issue #9: FINAL FANTASY FANS THIS IS FOR YOU!!! Otakuhideoutbanner1-5Otaku news issue #9: FINAL FANTASY FANS THIS IS FOR YOU!!! Otakuhideoutbanner2
and...
Otaku news issue #9: FINAL FANTASY FANS THIS IS FOR YOU!!! Otakuhideoutbanner1hOtaku news issue #9: FINAL FANTASY FANS THIS IS FOR YOU!!! Otakuhideoutbanner2h
Otaku news issue #9: FINAL FANTASY FANS THIS IS FOR YOU!!! Otakuhideoutbanner14

Why not try and join Otaku hideout? XD It's free, you get to use some of these banners (our version of giving out free t-shirts XD), you get to nerd out about Otaku stuff and you get just a bit more Awesome!(☞゚ヮ゚)☞

Thanks for reading ^_^
Back to top Go down

Angelic Demon

Angelic Demon
Kyle Comet
Kyle Comet

FusionFall Name : Mace Kenhero
Level : 36
Male Posts : 2752
FF Location : In your shadow stalking you.....

PostSubject: Re: Otaku news issue #9: FINAL FANTASY FANS THIS IS FOR YOU!!!   Otaku news issue #9: FINAL FANTASY FANS THIS IS FOR YOU!!! EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 5:25 am

oh awesome but eh i really only like 1 4 9 10 and 13 so yeah i think i gotta pass....
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4671
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Otaku news issue #9: FINAL FANTASY FANS THIS IS FOR YOU!!!   Otaku news issue #9: FINAL FANTASY FANS THIS IS FOR YOU!!! EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 6:22 pm

what is pokemon center O_O
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

FusionFall Name : Oli Zombieweasel
Male Posts : 13322
FF Location : Aionios

PostSubject: Re: Otaku news issue #9: FINAL FANTASY FANS THIS IS FOR YOU!!!   Otaku news issue #9: FINAL FANTASY FANS THIS IS FOR YOU!!! EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 6:23 pm

Gen Zeroknight wrote:

A new game for the 3DS. I heard there's also gonna be a sequel to Pokemon Black & White.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fusionfallhandt.wordpress.com

Officer

Officer
Officer Second
Officer Second

FusionFall Name : Officer Second
Level : 35
Male Posts : 2069
FF Location : Orchid Bay (The Docks)

PostSubject: Re: Otaku news issue #9: FINAL FANTASY FANS THIS IS FOR YOU!!!   Otaku news issue #9: FINAL FANTASY FANS THIS IS FOR YOU!!! EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 6:24 pm

What is the point of the video?
Back to top Go down

Zeroknight

Zeroknight
Zero Knight
Zero Knight

Level : 1000
Male Posts : 4671
FF Location : Rodeo

PostSubject: Re: Otaku news issue #9: FINAL FANTASY FANS THIS IS FOR YOU!!!   Otaku news issue #9: FINAL FANTASY FANS THIS IS FOR YOU!!! EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:02 pm

Olimar wrote:
Gen Zeroknight wrote:

A new game for the 3DS. I heard there's also gonna be a sequel to Pokemon Black & White.
Erm...
Pokemon black & white 2 has been announced wayyyy back I think its already out in japan or coming really soon.

Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Otaku news issue #9: FINAL FANTASY FANS THIS IS FOR YOU!!!   Otaku news issue #9: FINAL FANTASY FANS THIS IS FOR YOU!!! EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 8:14 pm

Gen Zeroknight wrote:
Olimar wrote:
Gen Zeroknight wrote:

Erm...
Pokemon black & white 2 has been announced wayyyy back I think its already out in japan or coming really soon.

Oh yeah! Razz

And of course it's already out in Japan! It's Nintendo! Japan gets everything from Nintendo first. Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels, Luigi's Mansion 2 etc.
Back to top Go down

AceofspadesXD
AceofspadesXD

FusionFall Name : Ace Fleetcommando
Level : 0
Male Posts : 33
FF Location : The Throne of Awesomeness

PostSubject: Re: Otaku news issue #9: FINAL FANTASY FANS THIS IS FOR YOU!!!   Otaku news issue #9: FINAL FANTASY FANS THIS IS FOR YOU!!! EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:07 pm

Gen Zeroknight wrote:

A stores in Japan that sell official Pokemon merchandise.

Olimar wrote:
Gen Zeroknight wrote:
Olimar wrote:
Gen Zeroknight wrote:

Erm...

Oh yeah! Razz

And of course it's already out in Japan! It's Nintendo! Japan gets everything from Nintendo first. Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels, Luigi's Mansion 2 etc.

Yep, already out in Japan in June '-', and here it'll be released during this fall or something '-'.

And no one want's to vote? '-'
Back to top Go down

Tech Support & MOD

Tech Support & MOD
Oli Zombieweasel
Oli Zombieweasel

PostSubject: Re: Otaku news issue #9: FINAL FANTASY FANS THIS IS FOR YOU!!!   Otaku news issue #9: FINAL FANTASY FANS THIS IS FOR YOU!!! EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:13 pm

Whereas Luigi's Mansion would be released in Europe and America next year. Still haven't forgiven Nintendo for pushing the release date back.

Otaku news issue #9: FINAL FANTASY FANS THIS IS FOR YOU!!! G1346510

At least it will hopefully mean I'll buy a 3DS by the new year and get LM2 a couple days after it's release in Europe.
Back to top Go down

MRmajik00
MRmajik00

FusionFall Name : Samurai SolarisBlade
Level : 41
Male Posts : 147
FF Location : The planet of Pandora :D

PostSubject: Re: Otaku news issue #9: FINAL FANTASY FANS THIS IS FOR YOU!!!   Otaku news issue #9: FINAL FANTASY FANS THIS IS FOR YOU!!! EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 3:24 pm

Nice issue, again Very Happy
I SERIOUSLY NEED THT FF PACKAGE! Eddy Run
Well i still vote for portgas Very Happy Ed Run Edd Run Eddy Walk
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Otaku news issue #9: FINAL FANTASY FANS THIS IS FOR YOU!!!   Otaku news issue #9: FINAL FANTASY FANS THIS IS FOR YOU!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Otaku news issue #9: FINAL FANTASY FANS THIS IS FOR YOU!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top